Tuesday, August 30, 2011

first day of school

woke up.

took first day of school pictures of myself because everyone else was asleep.

ate toast with almond butter. yum!

went to my intro to science education class, which is going to be the best class ever!

came home and ran. too hot!

so then I swam some laps.

got ready and went to physics.

did some homework.

went to the awesomest FHE ever. ate pizza and talked to people.

went to bed. got woken up at 1 by my roommates laughing in the hallway and awkwardly walked past them to go to the bathroom. (I really think they are the greatest though! sometime I will do a blog post featuring the awesome and so cool apartment 212!)

overall, it was a great day! I was not too excited to leave Aspen Grove, but I love it a lot down here. great things are going to happen this semester, I just know it!

2 comments:

  1. bahahaha, i love that you took a first-day-of-school picture of yourself! :) i'm totally doing that on my first day of school!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also love that you took it yourself! Totally necessary to take one of those even if you're alone! I want to meet your roomies! Maybe next time they wake you up you could moan at them. :) ha ha!

    ReplyDelete