Thursday, September 1, 2011

the new and improved BYU gym

While I was at my Red Rock Relay meeting, one of the girls there told me they recently remodeled the BYU gym. (side note about the Red Rock relay... it is in a week! I am super excited! I am running 3 legs, each about five miles!) I had to work out for the day, and I decided I would go check it out. I felt like I was in paradise.

it is like three times as big now!

you get cool wristbands!

I think they are trying to convert me to treadmill running.

you can plug your ipod into the treadmill and control it from there! and record your workout onto your ipod. coolest thing ever!

In other news...

this was our apartment's pet for the day, Sally the snail. However, we decided to let her go.

this is my new bedspread. I am very fond of it.

first baking of the semester: red velvet cheesecake brownies.

first cooking of the semester... yummiest chicken ever. and it's healthy too.


I am now an officially permitted to go help out at the schools! can't wait to start next week!

1 comment:

  1. Girl! I love this post!!!! I want to see the new gym -- I'll have to go with you sometime! Your new bedspread is fantastic! Your life looks so great! I can't wait to hear about how the Red Rock Relay goes! :)

    ReplyDelete