Wednesday, August 24, 2011

move-in day and other thoughts!

Yesterday, I moved most of my stuff into my apartment. I organized everything, hung up some clothes, and made a ton of piles. There is still a lot of work to do...decorations to hang up, clothes to hang up, dishes to unpack and wash, and so on and so forth! I also bought my textbooks yesterday. Is it bad that I got excited that they were only $330?

It was so fun to be back at BYU campus. As much as I am dreading going back to school, I am still excited. I love BYU so much and it's going to be so fun to be back. I love having roommates and hanging out and laughing with them. Though I will miss my roommates up here a ton. My next post will probably be a back to school post... life is going to be super crazy up until I start school (less than a week!) and I am pretty sure it will be a lot harder to blog consistently once I get up to school, but I am going to try super hard!

If you aren't doing anything, go watch this show. I am kinda addicted to it, mostly thanks to my mom.
My goal this semester is to get straight A's. except for Physics. I am going to work super hard and I think it's an achievable goal!

No comments:

Post a Comment