Saturday, August 6, 2011

things I need to be happy in the kitchen :)

not having to chop things yourself makes cooking way easier.

How have I even lived without a pastry brush for two years?

I would die to have one of these. but a hand mixer will suffice.
springform pan. who knows if I will actually ever make a cheesecake... but I at least need the option.
ramekins. I am buying some ASAP to make pumpkin bread pudding!

If you would like to buy me any of the above mentioned things, I will love you forever. If not, a trip to IKEA is definitely in order.

things unrelated to the kitchen that I would like... Tangled, Mulan, Ratatouille, and Sherlock Holmes on DVD. every nail polish color ever invented. new cute shirts. a new swimsuit. too bad I am trying to save money :)

No comments:

Post a Comment