Sunday, August 14, 2011

thoughts and funny quotes from kids :)

This next school semester is going to be such a good one. In a challenging way. so bring it on! though the thought of leaving Aspen Grove makes me want to cry. I am going to miss it so much. I will miss the mountains, and going swimming three times a week, and playing with kids all day, and my lovely roommates, and not having to wash my own dishes, and all the wonderful staff members. and lots of other things too.

now, here's some great quotes from my lovely kittens!

"If we were bad guys, we would put our moms and dads and babies in the fire" -Eliza

"Except boys... they have handsome hair!"

"Once a baby dragon landed on my hand. It licked me and it liked me."

"Maybe the treasure is bacon!" -Cody

me: "What was your favorite part of the day?"
Kate: "seeing them roast that lamb"

(holding a dandelion) "Guess what? you can eat the stems of these!" -Kate (she actually ate some!)

"Then you would take me and toss me home like a fairy" -AbbyEvery week I start to miss them more and more. and never want them to leave. I love these kids so much!


1 comment: