Saturday, August 6, 2011

moving on.

I have three A’s that are my BYU buds. My best friends. Some of the awesomest girls in the world.

‘A’ number one decided she was going to BYU Hawaii in the fall. Still doesn’t seem real. I don’t know how I will cope at BYU without her. We talk about everything… all of our struggles and all of the crazy things we love. Let’s just say a lot of minutes will be spent on the phone with her.

‘A’ number two just decided that she needs to move out of Park Plaza and on to bigger and better things. I 100% support her in her decision, but I am sad. Sometimes I feel like things don’t affect me as much as they should, but I am really sad right now. Of course I will see her again, but it is so hard to accept. That she is moving out in less than a week. It’s weird that she won’t be there to give me advice or joke with me. We have been friends since freshman year of high school and roommates since freshman year of college and I can’t imagine not seeing her every day.

I’m still stuck with ‘A’ number three...joke. (I really do think she’s awesome and I am glad we are still living together in the fall!)

I cried last night. but I am perfectly okay with that. It felt good to just come to terms with it. but let’s just say we are going to have some epic reunions. Like the one happening in three days! I’m stoked.

Yet, I am still looking forward to fall semester. Time to grow. Time to meet new people and achieve new goals. It might be hard, but I am going to make the best of it and have fun at the same time!

No comments:

Post a Comment