Monday, July 4, 2011

swimming is hard.

This week, I am aiming to swim a mile. so far I have done 11 laps and I was tired during them! This is pretty much what I felt like, especially when the lifeguard was probably laughing at my poor attempt at what I call a stroke.


For the rest of the days, we are going to try and swim for 30 minutes and not just swim 11 laps.

Just swimming 11 laps has given me a whole new appreciation for my best friend, Cortney Jordan. She is a swimmer for California Lutheran University and she trains hard. I don't know how she can swim so much, especially during the school year. I mean, she has even won a gold medal at the Paralympics!




She is pretty much the coolest person I know, and I miss her a lot! If only she was here to teach me how to swim better!

No comments:

Post a Comment