Sunday, July 24, 2011

Weddings? I love weddings!

my cousin got married on Friday. I still can't believe it, but I am way happy for him and it was such a fun day. Those that could not go into the temple got there around 9:30 to see them walk out.
beautiful.


siblings :) and yes I am aware that it looks like I broke my foot.

After taking millions of pictures and having the cameraman stick the camera in your face to make the wedding video, we headed off to Salt Lake for the wedding brunch. It was delicious and we had a great time trying not to laugh as the waiters placed our napkins on our laps for us and had to bring us bread basket after basket because we were so hungry. We also hit our glasses numerous times with our forks to see some great kisses by the new bride and groom.

After that, we had about an hour to relax before we had to set up for the reception. We were all there for about five hours to set up, help out, and take down. It was a blast. I was able to sneak away to take some pictures in the photo booth (best idea ever... there will be one at my reception!) and to see them cut the cake and dance. they are so cute together.
'It was a wonderful weekend, and I am loving having my family in town... Seven Peaks, lots of hugs, Sunday dinner tonight, and a pioneer day bbq tomorrow! Could life get any better?

No comments:

Post a Comment