Sunday, July 17, 2011

time is going by so fast

my family gets here in 3 days! It will be wonderful to see them again. can't wait for Lagoon, Seven Peaks, and most of all my COUSIN'S WEDDING! now that is crazy. they are going to be so cute together. I mean, they already are. and I LOVE her dress!

the next best thing about this week... Christmas in July! I can't wait for Christmas carols and the devotional, ice blocking and hot cocoa, and the gift exchange/pajama party and especially riding the Polar Express! Here's some of the staff members decorating the Snowshoe lobby.


There will be a better and longer blog post coming soon, and by coming soon I mean when I feel creative again or when I have something exciting to write about!

1 comment:

  1. Girl! I'm so excited for Christmas in July as well! It's going to be great -- get excited for reading the polar express! :)

    ReplyDelete