Saturday, July 30, 2011

True Blue!

warning... this post has the potential to be very loooooooong.

I love BYU!!! even though I dread going back to a life of tests and neverending homework in the fall and am going to miss Aspen Grove terribly, I can't help but get excited. There are so many wonderful and amazing things about going to school at BYU, and I have met so many fantastic people that I just can't help but miss it when I am away. so here are some of my memories from BYU and what I love about it.

we have epic parties during finals week... when we aren't studying.

and yes, sometimes I actually study.

you have an FHE group that feels like family. (if you are lucky!)

you get to celebrate Christmas twice a year.

I love my ward.

hanging out with old roommates and reminiscing about crazy times freshman year is a blast!

running + school spirit!

True Blue.

random photo shoots on photo booth when you are sick of studying.

roommate dinners... lots of laughs and delicious food! (I miss cooking a ton up here and can't wait to cook again!)

midnight taco bell runs... delicious and nutritious. (NOT!)

roommate pranks. classic.



Divine Comedy. I love their shows!

dressing up crazy for dances

Freshman year, there was a flaming mustache outside the MOA. made me smile everyday.

fun ward outings. I miss these boys a lot... can't they just get home from their missions already?

In other news... I learned my first real dance this weekend in honor of National Dance Day. watch this video (even though I am hiding in the back!)

No comments:

Post a Comment