Wednesday, June 29, 2011

finally blogging... I have been needing to get on for forever!

Well, it's been awhile. too long since I have blogged. I actually enjoy it and I missed being away! But my family is here this week and we have been having a wonderful time. I have been spending every minute with them and it has been fantastic.

On Friday after work, I went ice skating with all the staff. It was really fun, even though I still suck at ice skating. I can't believe we have all been up here for a month already, but it has been a fantastic month. I have loved every minute of it. (once again, these pictures are from my phone so they might be bad quality!)


The next morning, I got up early with my roommates (and Ben) to go hike around Bridal Veil Falls. It was gorgeous and really fun. We ate breakfast by the waterfall and took some sweet pictures.




who knows what is going on with this picture? but the waterfall looks beautiful so it has to be part of this post!


I now interrupt this fun post to bring news about healthy eating. My mom brought down her bodybugg with her to Aspen Grove and set it up to let me use it. It tells me how many calories I burn in a day. Apparently, I have been burning around 3,000 calories a day. which is a huge relief to me. It explains why I was feeling so hungry all the time and why I was not losing weight. I was pretty much starving my body! and it motivated me a lot to see why I was having problems losing weight. I am now ready and motivated to kick butt this next week. Here's to seeing some results!

Now that I have spent some time telling you about my new goals in eating healthy, allow me to present to you one reason why Aspen Grove is so fantastic... smore's bars. which are basically the most delicious thing you will ever eat!


Have a great day!

1 comment:

  1. Yeah roommate for an awesome weekend! You are very right about those s'mores bars! :)

    ReplyDelete