Monday, June 6, 2011

A Lovely Story that won't have a happy ending

So last night, we had an epic night full of playing Bang! It was so much fun. Well, someone came into Snowshoe with a delicious looking fruit pie and we all wanted some! But, there was only one clean spoon. What the heck, right? We're all friends. So we passed the spoon around and all dug into the pie. and it was totally delicious. and totally worth it.

But when I got to work the next morning, one of the boys that was involved in said pie-sharing incident didn't show up at work due to the stomach flu. So I am now bracing myself for a night or two of the stomach flu. And I thought I would at least make it through June. Well, there's a slight chance I still might not get it. I hope not since I am already battling exhaustion and a sore throat from dealing with kids all day!

In other news, life is just great :)

No comments:

Post a Comment