Thursday, June 2, 2011

Kittens!

I am doing a second blog post! (this really is a cause worth celebrating!)

Today was our first full day with the new group of Kittens. 5 year olds are just the most adorable age and I love them. All the girls just want to be my best friend and it is the best thing ever! They love to play and talk and have tons of energy. I just have so much fun with them! One of our kids, Ava, is so great. She calls me her buddy and she wants to do everything with me.

I love Aspen Grove. I forgot about how wonderful it was up here. I love being in the mountains and the great spirit that you feel up here. I love all the wonderful people I have met and how the staff is like a huge family!

The other day we celebrated Kelli's day for my lovely roommate, Kelli Lewis. Well, it was not much of a celebration, but I sang the Kelli's day song all day long as I was working (something about spaghetti and brownies and the end of May) and we all went to go get ice cream after the opening show :) It was pretty fun. I really do have the greatest roommates up here. sometime I will post some pictures.

I really need to get motivated with eating healthy again! Okay, so I only had one really bad day and a few okay days, but I need to kick my butt into gear again! I feel like it is ten times harder to make healthy choices when I can get dessert every night and it's buffet style dinner... eat as much as you want! I am still trying hard though, and that's what counts. Now if only I was motivated enough to get up and run. at least my five year olds are active and crazy so I know I am burning some extra calories playing with them.

1 comment:

  1. GURL! thanks for the mention in the blogpost -- more importantly thanks for celebrating my own holiday! Not many roommates would be that great! :)

    ReplyDelete