Sunday, June 19, 2011

my dad :)

My dad has to be the awesomest dad in the world! I was thinking about all the wonderful things he has done for me and the great example that he is!

Reasons why my dad is so great:

1. He is the best example of what I want in my future husband. He is consistent and dedicated and always has clear goals. He is loving and kind.
2. He has always taken the time to share my interests with me and spend time with me.

3. He encourages me to challenge myself and work hard.

4. He has always supported me, loved me, and believed in me. when I needed it most.

5. Even now that I am away at college, he still takes the time to stay in touch and make sure that I have everything I need.

6. He is committed to running and helped me develop a love of running.
7. He taught me to love hiking and camping, which are two of my favorite things.

8. He works hard every day and is honest in his work.

9. He loves to play with us. wrestling, wii, weird voices, made up games... he has a silly side that is so much fun.

10. He loves the gospel and I know that he has a testimony. He has helped me so much to grow in the gospel and has always been a good example. He has so much knowledge about the church.

There are so many more reasons why I love my dad. He is so fantastic and I am so grateful to grow up as his daughter!

No comments:

Post a Comment