Saturday, August 4, 2012

bucket list for my life!

I know I just published a BYU bucket list recently, but it got me thinking about all the other cool things I wanted to do.

so, without further ado... I present the beginnings of my bucket list!

1. visit the following places: the Netherlands (Summer 2015), Norway, Belgium, Austria (Summer 2015), Italy (Summer 2015) , Spain, France, Switzerland (Summer 2015), London (done-summer 2013), China, Russia, India, New Zealand, Japan, Scotland (done-summer 2013), Bali, and Thailand.

2. take a trip to New York/Boston/DC.

3. grill a pizza

4. go to Harry Potter world

5. pull an all-nighter doing crazy fun things and actually enjoy it

6. eat at the Blue Bayou at Disneyland (done-March 2013)

7. swim with dolphins (yes I have done this once, but I want to again!)

8. camp out during a meteor shower

9. go on a cruise (done-January 2014)

10. own a dog

11. meet a movie star (I saw one in London in June 2015! - Channing Tatum and Matt Bomer)

12. have a garden

13. do a mini triathlon

14. catch a fish (done-May 2014)

15. run Disney princess enchanted 10k

16. Watch a space shuttle launch.


No comments:

Post a Comment