Tuesday, August 28, 2012

life's going to be a little crazy for the next little while....

I definitely been thrown in to a semester of chaos.

we don't have an ironing board, so all my clothes are wrinkly and I have nothing to wear.
I'm still not unpacked all the way and sometimes can't find the stuff I need.
I am already lost in my P-chem class.
I spent the first 3 days eating sandwiches and fruit. oh how I miss Aspen Grove.
and I am already spending all of my days and nights doing homework. on the second day!
and I have not even started work yet.

It's gonna be great once I get into a routine. but right now I just don't have a good schedule and everything is super chaotic. and I'm annoyed at the girls upstairs that put on super loud concerts every night. what are they doing with their lives? 

haha really though life is quite good. I have super good roommates and I am doing so well at being productive in many parts of my life and that just feels amazing!

No comments:

Post a Comment