Saturday, August 11, 2012

summer should be neverending

time is just flying by and I am left wondering where my summer went. The last few weeks have just been so amazing. so much is going to happen in the next couple weeks. I'm excited and freaking out at the same time! 

happenings from the last couple weeks:

obsessively playing Robo Rally... we're addicted
the usual bedding standby shenanigans + pranks on maintenance
learning how to fix a vacuum (could be useful someday)
Olympic watching parties 
looking forward to cleaning days so we can eat wild raspberries
Hunger Games in the dollar theatre
random Thai food outing
cubs that just loved to do my hair. and paint my face. best thing ever. 
an angry parent because her son got lost at the pool. I felt bad.
Fiddler on the Roof...and leaving early because Arianne and I couldn't sit on the grass any longer. 
and the oh so common drives back to AG with Arianne where we obsess about boys. 
life couldn't be any better.

except that I see my family in less than a week.
and I get to go to California.
and I move in to my new apartment soon. 
and I get to see tons of old friends and hopefully make some new ones.
and all the new TV show seasons start. 
and school starts. which I am dreading. 


No comments:

Post a Comment