Friday, August 24, 2012

endings and beginnings

school starts in three days.
Aspen grove ends tomorrow

I am quite unprepared for school.
half of my things are still in boxes.
I don't even know half the math I will need for my p-chem class.
I don't like the idea of having homework again.
it's my last year of classes. I am not prepared to think about graduation. at all. sadly... this year is forcing me to do that, with only three or four semesters left.

speaking of which... we have a reading assignment due before my first Political Science class. that is just evil.

but I am excited to meet my new ward.
and I love to learn.
and I can't wait for my sister's reception.
and I love seeing all my old friends.
and Arianne is my roommate!!!
and BYU is pretty much my favorite. It will be nice to be back.

most of all... I am mourning summer's loss. It was too short, though it was a blast! here's to fall semester 2012... it's going to be great!

1 comment:

  1. what??? arianne is your roommate??? :) that's cray and way fun! we need to catch up yo!!

    ReplyDelete