Tuesday, August 28, 2012

General Conference

I'm not perfect about rereading my notes and talks and trying to apply them to my life. but I am trying to get a little better.

In the last few months, I have had a few specific places in my life where I have felt the need for extra guidance and revelation. Both of these times, I was able to find conference talks from the most recent conference that said exactly what I needed to hear. If that is not a testimony building fact, I don't know what is. I think it also goes to show that sometimes answers to our prayers come later. I certainly wasn't needing answers to these questions in April, when conference was on. But now, they are exactly what I needed to hear.

"Our doctrine is clear; we are to be positive and of good cheer. We emphasize our faith, not our fears. We rejoice in the Lord's assurance that He will stand by us and give us guidance and direction."
-Quentin L. Cook

No comments:

Post a Comment