Tuesday, July 31, 2012

random thoughts

I loved Christmas in July. ice blocking, donuts, gift exchanges, and lots of Christmas music made my week.

Watching the Olympic Opening Ceremonies with Katie and Jen was a blast. especially because Katie brought me cookie dough. and the fact that she locked herself in Jen's closet made the night hilarious.

I miss my family a lot and can't wait to see them in two weeks.

I also miss having a car to use.

I am so nervous for fall semester. mainly because I am moving to a new apartment complex and I am taking some crazy hard classes. I hope I make new friends and don't fail my classes!

randomly going to see Hunger Games with some people from my old ward on Monday was a blast! I had been wanting to go and when I found out they were and I was already down in Provo I was so happy! 

Some guests this week were baptized in the fish pond up here because they love Aspen Grove since they donated a lot of money to it. gross. and weird. also, their mom intimidates me because she pretty much threatened me that I had to make sure they won Aspen Follies, even though they were cheating on every game. that definitely did not help their case. 

working bedding standby is my favorite. we always have the most fun delivering linens to people, oddly enough.

1 comment:

  1. Weird about the scary mom/fish baptizing thing.... BUT I'm excited that you'll be back in Provo!! Where are you moving to?

    ReplyDelete