Friday, December 16, 2011

remember the reason.

remember the season and echo the reason.



I am so grateful for my personal Savior.



I would be nowhere without his Atonement and the plan of salvation put in place by him and my Heavenly Father.



I am so grateful that he gave his all and came to earth to help me become perfect one day.



Sometimes, I get discouraged and frustrated about the mistakes I have made. that others remember them and see my faults. but then I remember that I have a Savior who has promised that if I repent he will forget all my shortcomings and my faults and help me to become the person I am meant to be.



The gospel really is the greatest blessing of all and I love the joy it brings me.



I just love the inspiration and the peace it brings to my life.





No comments:

Post a Comment