Wednesday, December 7, 2011

the closing of another semester.

I just realized that I had a lot of cool experiences this semester. Okay, I always do, but I had a chance to get involved in so many things. I had a class with 10 other passionate and smart people studying to be science teachers. I taught 15 of the cutest kids science every week and they love me so much. I met so many new friends that taught me about life and helped me to learn more about myself.



We launched off hot air balloons today in Physical Science 276.
One of the most fun things we have done so far.
too bad they all landed on the roof.

All the kids were getting me to take crazy pictures.
this is Caroline.
She is quite the spunky little girl.
She quotes Kid History and Divine Comedy like crazy.
and it's so cute.

we got to pet turtles in science club.

This is Olivia.
She is a little bit quieter than Caroline.
but clearly still loves to have fun.

we also got to pet a snake.

we all had doughnuts afterward.
definitely the kids' favorite part.
they bought me this donut. so cute.

I got this note from one of the kids.
his mom does host the club, but still.
I love it.


bonus of the day.
my sister came and surprised me with Christmas cookies

Tomorrow is the last day of classes. Joy and happiness :)

1 comment:

  1. :) i love this post! i think my favorite part is the "tomorrow is the last day of classes, Joy and happines" part. wooot!

    ReplyDelete