Friday, December 23, 2011

Christmas Eve Eve

who's excited? me!

The last few days have been amazing.

lunch and shopping dates with my mom.

laying around all day because I have no homework to do.

wrapping gifts.

watching movies and playing games with my family every night.

cuddling with my dog.

I always have these silly little realizations. well, you know. The other day my brother asked me to help him put Christmas cards in envelopes. I was headed up to my computer to organize my iTunes library (yeah I have nothing better to do.) and then I thought suddenly that I should really help him with it. So I did for a few minutes. Maybe it wasn't really that important, but I had this thought that I should help him and that my computer would be there later. It was a really cool thing.

I also had a realization that no matter what happens next semester, life is going to be great. and fun. and exciting. and hard sometimes. but it will still be great.

Is it bad that one of my goals this Christmas break is to beat a video game?

Don't worry. I am also doing productive things like reading and making ornaments and do my dismay, cleaning. haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment