Thursday, September 8, 2011

grateful.

Geesh, blogging gets hard when you are in school and doing homework all the time. So far, life is moving right along. But today, I just wanted to post a list of some of the things I am thankful for.

-being able to see my family a lot because Vegas is close.
-my roommates. Mayra is like the nicest person ever and is fantastic. Ashley is just as awesome as ever. Sarah is so much fun and I love talking to her late into the night. (though it might catch up to me!)
-being athletic. I love the feeling of working out and eating healthy. If only I could convince my mind that when I feel lazy!
-friends at BYU.
-being able to go to school
-the two random girls that I helped find the Benson this morning that were so nice and fun to talk to
-that I get to teach first through third graders science!
-that my prayers are answered
-that I got a job nannying two really cute kids!

Of course, I am grateful for a lot more things. but I am just loving life! even though it's kinda crazy right now :)

No comments:

Post a Comment