Sunday, February 24, 2013

Are you smarter than an 11th grader?

For me, the answer in this case is no. I volunteered at the Provo School District Science Fair and had a great time talking to 5th and 6th graders about science and the projects they did. and then my friend Alicia and I decided to go take a peek at the high school projects... and we found this...




This kid is in 11th grade. I am pretty sure that he knows way more about science than me. and he obviously has some sweet connections. but seriously? 4 binders full of scientific analysis? and did I mention that the poster seen above costs more than $100 to print? It's not a cheap thing. So for his sake, I hope he wins grand prize for all the time and money he spent! 

but seriously, this high school genius is pretty awesome. He will go on to do great things. 

No comments:

Post a Comment