Friday, October 26, 2012

hooray for the weekend!

Weekends are the best thing that ever happened to me. I always want to jump for joy that I have made it through another week! This weekend is going to be great... a zombie race, a delicious lunch at Tucano's and some Halloween partying! and hopefully some studying for my two midterms somewhere in there!

some highlights of the last two weeks:

*hanging out with the lovely Sharon
*murder mystery party
*signing up for the last classes I will ever take at BYU (getting super weirded out)
*celebrating my 20 pounds of weight loss with a new pair of jeans! (that might change after Tucano's!)
*a lovely ward temple trip

Here's to a great weekend! This semester has been so stressful and crazy, but I am grateful that taking the time to count my blessings every day, to enjoy the little things, and to ask for help when I need it has helped me to remain happy. 


No comments:

Post a Comment