Sunday, November 6, 2011

the weekend :)

This weekend was so fantastic! On Friday, I was moving and unpacking all night.

Well, most of the night. First after school, Katie and I made a cake to 212 to say goodbye. with all our little heads on the cake and a field of flowers and a little stream with fish (and sharks?) in it.
Then, we broke out the sparkling cider and celebrated my arrival. what followed was hours of sorting through all the mass chaos in my room.

After a little while, Katie, Sarah, and I went to the creamery for dinner. While we were there, I saw one of my kittens from Aspen Grove! and I was so excited!

Saturday was slightly fantastic as well. Katie and I made breakfast together (biscuits and gravy--I have been craving it hardcore since Aspen Grove is over) and Kristina was there and we all ate a roommate breakfast! It felt weird because I felt like afterwards I would just head back to 212 and go home, so I am still kind of getting used to not living there. let's just say that I go back and visit like 10 times a day. which I am totally okay with.

the rest of the day consisted of reading my history book that I am oh so behind in, playing gamecube with Hay Hay and Ash, napping, reading more of my book-- and then, another date? what? take note that I have beaten my goal of the semester for going on one date. It was a triple-ish date. we went to see a movie, cooked dinner, and played gamecube. oh, and getting shot by marshmallow guns on the way to my apartment and then retaliating with a squirt gun. I had a lot of fun!

The weekend was well-deserved after all the stress and frustration trying to move this week caused on top of all my schoolwork.

Today is Sunday. break the fast at 4:30. Boyd K. Packer at 6 :)

Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment