Wednesday, November 2, 2011

crazy

I want you all to know that I am crazy and I don't know what I am doing with my life.

okay, that's a lie. I know what I am doing with my life but I am making crazy decisions on the fly.

I always said that if a spot opened up in 214, I would take it. well, one did. and it was in the room Anne was going to be in. so I am trying to switch into that contract today.

besides trying to switch into that contract today, I've got an essay due at five that I have yet to write, two physics homework assignments, and my reading for my temple class. then, I potentially have to move everything out today.

I know I can get it all done... I'm just stressed.

Thankfully I have great roommates that help me when I am stressed and take care of me.

No comments:

Post a Comment