Wednesday, November 23, 2011

science club

One of the best parts of my semester has been science club. Although it has been stressful to plan experiments for every week and try to keep these crazy fun kids paying attention for even a few minutes to learn science, I have so much fun when I am there!











these pictures show us using mentos to make diet coke spray everywhere, shooting off rockets, and learning about scientific observation and inference. We have also learned about surface tension, how quicksand works, and the force of gravity (making parachutes). The kids love to do the experiments, and they also love Bill Nye.



I am definitely going to miss not going next semester!



right now: Thanksgiving preparations are under way. It's going to be so delicious and it's so fun to have my aunt and uncle here. We are also having the missionaries over and apparently they are hilarious. It will be a fun day! Mostly, I have just been doing homework so I could get it out of the way and now I am giving myself some time to relax. I am hoping to hang out with some old friends this week too :)


and maybe get ahead on making flashcards for my last physics test and finals.



I love break!




























No comments:

Post a Comment