Wednesday, October 26, 2011

tiredness

I have been up since 5:30 this morning. which was definitely not in the plans. seeing as how I went to bed at 12 and I really don't function well on 5 hours of sleep. whatever. It actually turned out quite nice though... I was able to read my scriptures in the morning and not have to eat breakfast while I was running out the door.

In other news... I am just living for the weekend right now. I am tired of being stressed with all these homework assignments and I am super excited for the fun that will happen this weekend (and the sleep that I will hopefully catch up on.)

Friday night = Harry Potter party. I already know what I am wearing. plus camping in the living room again possibly? :)




Saturday day = going to Tucano's for the first time :)
Saturday night = Halloween party. my costume is also (HOPEFULLY) going to be amazing.

oh, and yeah I have all this homework but it's clearly not important or stressing me out enough because I am just sitting here blogging.

Have a fantastic Wednesday everyone :)

1 comment: