Tuesday, October 18, 2011

I love life.

I am so truly happy. This is why:

-being grateful for all my blessings
-reminding myself that grades don't define who I am
-feeling my Heavenly Father's love
-having wonderful friends that build me up and bring me joy
-my family
-learning and growing every day

Seriously, I know every other blog post is like this, but it is so great. Sometimes, it's important to just take a break, have some good girl talk, go to a Relief Society activity, and listen to some good music.

I also really miss Aspen Grove. especially working with five year olds all summer. they are just so cool. and hanging out with the trailer girls. and also everyone else up there too. and the beautiful mountains. and swimming in the morning. and not having to do homework. I always want to do other things during the summer, but then I remember how wonderful it is and I just want to go back!

1 comment:

  1. TRAILER GIRLS FOR LIFE! I miss my easy days with the four-year-olds too.. Very little decision making involved.. :)

    ReplyDelete