Tuesday, October 11, 2011

picture overload

The best part about not blogging in months is that I have a lot to say. and a lot of pictures! Junior year has been awesome so far. I've taught chemistry (just tiny 5 minute lessons), gone on a lot of fun trips, and been crazy busy! I love life so much.

my awesome friend at school in Hawaii sent me these
goodies from the islands :) She is so sweet!
watching the Homecoming parade on my birthday. great fun :)




my friend Annette's wedding reception.
It was gorgeous and I can't believe she is married!


birthday presents from my mom :) so cute!
I kind of ran off to California and went to Disneyland
for fun Halloween times and seeing my best friend! It was so great :)

I got too excited because Rapunzel was in the parade.

I love these girls so much. I should just
transfer to Cal Lu.

best friend. we just ate pineapple whips.





Annette's bridal shower. For every bow on her,
she had to get a kiss from her fiance.

birthday flowers from my sweet mom and dad.

Fall is finally coming!

combined birthday party with my roomie :) she's great!


we now have a pet hamster. named Dimitri.

that's about it :) life is great! I will blog again soon... maybe.

2 comments:

  1. bahaha, i love that you have all these pictures that you took and then some random internet picture for fall. (well, i'm just assuming that because it has some random writing at the bottom) haha. :) anyways, i'm glad you're having so much fun! your disney trip looks like it was awesome, but please don't transfer to Cal lu, or i'll be mucho sad. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. girl! I'm digging Dimitri -- was that a birthday present?

    ReplyDelete