Monday, September 17, 2012

Monday check-in

I had a great and slightly crazy weekend! We had Foster Care Camp at Aspen Grove and I got to spend all day Saturday playing with cute little kids! The rest of the weekend was full of homework (though I still did not get enough done!) and a little bit of fun at the Nickelcade including the awesomest game of Laser Tag!

The best part of the weekend was that I managed to stay mostly on track with my healthy eating. I didn't overeat a ton and I avoided most treats. I think I managed to succeed becaue I decided that my weigh-in day is going to be Mondays, and remembering that I want a good weight to show my success helps me stay strong on the weekends.

Starting Weight: 158 pounds

Current Weight: 154 pounds

Goal Weight: 140 pounds.


I also came up with some weight loss goals this weekend. just to keep me a little more motivated.

5 pounds: haircut and a new pair of shoes or $10 to spend on new music
10 pounds: a new gamecube game or movie
15 pounds: pedicure
goal weight: a new wardrobe! and I will probably pig out on a ton of delicious foods that I have been wanting to have for so long! 

Here's to another week of healthy eating!

No comments:

Post a Comment