Sunday, September 9, 2012

busy, busy life.

*feeling like I am on the Biggest Loser in my cycling class. it's that hard.
*seeing friends back from their missions and being weirded out
*shopping and partying with the family
*Makayla's reception--being rained on and all
















*Seven Peaks
*eggroll party
*starting work and remembering how much I love it
*making paninis, Rooftop concert, and Cocoa Bean
*farmer's market with Katie and Jen (where I ate the most delicious pizza of my life)

Katie and the most delicious pizza ever. 

*Aspen Grove reunion dinner... so fun to see everyone! 
*Katie's kindergarten party (circus animal cookies, coloring books, temporary tattoos, Disney games and music... it was pretty much the best!)
*Aspen Grove game nights. 
*quoting this video every day (it's a guy in our FHE group after he got his wisdom teeth out getting a little too violent.)

this is the random photo of the day. my friend lives at
Miller apartments and they have these super sweet dressers!
It might be hard for you to believe that I have time to have fun. I have anywhere from 24-30 hours of homework time a week, on top of 8 hours of work. Thankfully, in my Student Development class, we are learning good time management schedules and honestly it makes life so much better! I don't have to be stressed about having fun because I have scheduled hours for study time AND fun time! 

goals this semester: eat healthy and exercise at least 3 days a week, strengthen my testimony, and keep my life balanced (as much as you can when you are going to school and working!). yep, that's pretty much it. 

eats this week: quinoa salad, fake mashed potatoes, a lasagna I didn't like that much, and this delicious chicken salad. more delicious (healthy, and occasionally not so healthy) recipes to come next week! 

P.S. I can't wait for fall. 

1 comment: