Wednesday, May 16, 2012

I'm getting sentimental

I had the most wonderful time being at home with my family and just relaxing. I am going to miss them a ton!

my time at home was filled with: 
an awesome Harry Potter party

pumpkin juice (this took forever to make!)

bro's epic costume

 
 sis. they're so spirited
 making acid pops

yumm... cockroach clusters
acid pops

pumpkin pasties 

playing with my cute dog

 she's quite cute in real life. she just looks scary here.

getting ready for another long summer of camp
celebrating my best GPA yet!
hanging out with my crazy fun sister

 
setting some new goals for the coming school year
getting addicted to Diet Coke (thanks mom)
obsessively watching the following shows:  



playing Just Dance


taking care of my sister after she fainted. (scary)
going to get groceries for my siblings practically every day! 
trying some new recipes
laughing over silly youtube videos with the fam
spending some much needed time with my gamecube
lunch dates with my sis 
getting pinterest hacked. it's better than getting facebook hacked.




while I was home, my mom went to Kansas to help her grandma pack up her stuff. She all brought us back some "treasures." this book was my brother's and I thought it was hilarious. I almost stole it, but... my books were "Dishes Men Like" and "Science For Today and Tomorrow." they are pretty awesome themselves. 


and now, it's time to head back to Provo tomorrow! woot!

1 comment: