Friday, March 30, 2012

I'm an expert.

I have just finished the rough draft of my fourth essay due this week. I feel like I don't even know how to write a persuasive essay anymore.

That aside, I now am quite knowledgeable in the following subject areas:

-the social development of adolescents

-the portrayal of Native Americans in the media

-chemistry education theory

-Emerson's views on how to read well and how they would apply today



pretty much my goal in all my essays.

P.S. read this. it's one of my favorite scientific papers. and the kid's name is Jeremy. coincidence or not? you decide. Though I sure hope my papers are more factual than this :)

However, no matter how hard this week has been and how much I have to do before finals, I am so grateful for the overwhelming love of my Savior that has seriously given me so much strength.

1 comment:

  1. Girl! Are you in human development? Because I totally am an expert on the social development of adolescents as well because of that class! Also, I truly admire your constantly positive attitude! Your great!

    ReplyDelete